Skip to main content

How do I know if I need an invoice?

If your camper fee is being paid through your County or an Agency then the county/agency will may require an invoice before they will pay the camp fee.  You should contact your caseworker to verify. If they do require an invoice, you will need to get an authorization number from them.  You then need to contact Camp Daniel with the authorization number. or (715) 757-3880

Leave a Reply

This site uses User Verification plugin to reduce spam. See how your comment data is processed.